This is an incomplete list of awesome things built with styled-components. If you have something to share, please add it to the awesome-styled-components repo on GitHub and it will automatically show up here!
- ReactQL - Universal React + GraphQL starter kit written in Typescript w/React 16, Apollo 2, Webpack 4, SSR, hot-code reload, Brotli compression, strongly typed SC themes and additional support for SASS/LESS/PostCSS.
- React Starter Kit for Firebase - Real world React, GraphQL, Relay, Postgres setup for a serverless architecture (demo).
- RAN! - Production-ready boilerplate with support for GraphQL, SSR, Hot-reload, CSS-in-JS, caching, and more.
- Razzle Material UI Styled Example - Razzle Material UI example with Styled Components using Express with compression.
- Generator create-redux-app - Adds Redux and other useful libraries, on top of create-react-app.
- Superstylin' - A Gatsby starter 💅.
- react-boilerplate - Highly scalable, offline-first foundation with the best developer experience and a focus on performance and best practices.
- ARc - Atomic React App boilerplate.
- react-redux-styled-hot-universal - SSR, Universal Webpack, Redux, React-router, Babel, Styled Components and more.
- Tab Ipsum - Generate fake content easily (source).
- Booben - Design, develop, connect data, get source code - all in one place.
- React Native Explorer - Explorer React Native packages and examples effortlessly.
- Coinbase Pro - US based digital asset exchange with trading UI, FIX API and REST API.
- rick-morty-app - Rick and Morty Information Portal.
- Hack Club - Website for a global, non-profit community of high school coding clubs (source)
- Helsinki Food Guide - Website featuring only the best dishes in Helsinki.
- Atlas of of Economic Complexity - Research and data visualization tool to explore global trade flows across markets, track these dynamics over time and discover new growth opportunities for every country.
- Outline - Wiki for your team (source)
- Count Minutes - Application helping you to be in control of your time.
- GitPoint - GitPoint is the most feature-rich unofficial GitHub client that is 100% free.
- en.kachkaev.ru - Personal homepage built with next.js; also uses GraphQL, Docker, CI and microservice architecture (source on GitLab).
- WutTheLint - Searchable catalog of linters.
- GetShitDone - Timer to track your work tasks (source).
- Swat.io - Social Media Managment for Teams by Die Socialisten
- Grabient.com - A beautiful and simple UI for generating web gradients. (source).
- CodeSandbox - An online editor tailored for React development (source).
- rosesdaycare.center - Marketing website with theme colors that change on refresh (source).
- joeireland.com - Portfolio of Joseph Ireland (source).
- michaelhsu.tw - A simple static homepage built with CRA pre-renderer (source).
- Reactiflux - Reactiflux community home build with Gatsby (source).
- Dirtyredz.com - David McClain | Dirtyredz * About me, Latest projects and Contact (source).
- sachagreif.com - Personal homepage built with Gatsby (source).
- spaceexperience.club - Brings you each day a stunning picture of our universe, Astronomy Picture of the Day. (source).
- PostCSS.parts - Searchable catalog of PostCSS plugins.
If you know any projects build with styled components contributions and suggestions are always welcome!
Please read the contribution guidelines first and submit a PR.